Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Finds #6



Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by MizB @ A Daily Rhythm that showcases books you found and added to your TBR list this week.

This week I did a dangerous thing: I visited the library. We just moved to a new town, and the library is only five minutes down the road. (!!!!!!!!) This worried my husband a little bit because our new home is already overrun with books, which I of course unpacked right away despite our only having brought one bookshelf, and now we are likely to always have a few (dozen) library books floating around as well. Lucky for him, the library only let me check out two books this time because I'm a brand new member. Which brings me to my Friday Finds:



I'd heard about Grave Mercy a few years back when Figment.com held a giveaway for it, and I've been wanting to read it ever since. I was especially excited to check out Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph together, because I always like having the whole series on the off-chance that I love the first book so much that I go on a reading binge and just need to read them back-to-back. Plus, I was feeling a little stumped because I had just looked up A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas on the library catalog and discovered that there were 25 people on the waiting list. 25! If they each held on to the book for their 2 weeks, I wouldn't get to see ACTR for another year. Sooo yeah. I'm probably going to end up buying it. But in the meantime, let's read about assassin nuns. Woo. 

Want to share your Friday Finds? Comment below or join in on the Friday Finds fun on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment