Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Finds #7



It's that time of the week again...time to share the books we've added to our TBR list! Just in time for the weekend, too. Time time time. Where does it all go? Will there ever be enough time to actually finish my TBR list? Only time will tell...but for now, I'll tell you what:









I'm pretty happy with all four of these finds. If (okay, when) I decide to trim my TBR list, these guys will definitely make the final cut. Are there any books you're confident you want to read? Does your TBR list have levels? Ooooh, levels...guess I know how I'm spending the next six hours of my life. *organizational frenzy begins*


Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by MizB @ A Daily Rhythm that showcases the books we've added to your TBR list this week. Everyone is welcome to join in. You can comment on my post or on your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment