Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Waiting On" Wednesday #3: To Hold the Bridge by Garth Nix


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Since she's invited anyone to join in, let me share with you a book I've been anticipating for a long time. Since he is one of my favorite YA Fantasy authors, I follow Garth Nix on Facebook and Twitter, which is how I found out about this collection of stories:



"An entertaining short-story collection from bestselling fantasy author Garth Nix, including an Old Kingdom novella, a short story set in the same world as Shade's Children, and another story set in the world of A Confusion of Princes
Garth Nix is renowned for his legendary fantasy works, but To Hold the Bridge showcases his versatility as the collection offers nineteen short stories from every genre of literature including science fiction, paranormal, realistic fiction, mystery, and adventure. Whether writing about vampires, detectives, ancient spirits, or odd jobs, Garth Nix's ability to pull his readers into new worlds is extraordinary."  
-Barnes & Noble online



The Old Kingdom series is one of my top favorite of all time, so I can't wait to read that novella! What book are you most anticipating? Comment below or join in with a WoW post on your own blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment