Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds #4



A month ago, when I realized I was going to be another year older again, I promised myself I would finish writing a piece as my birthday gift from myself. Normally this would be easy enough, but between life and a baby, there's not a lot of time left over to get creative. I knew that if I really wanted to reach my goal, I was going to have to actively avoid my TBR list, bookshelves, and sites like Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon. I almost made it, too! With only a few days until my birthday, I happened to notice the monthly YA newsletter from Goodreads, which I couldn't help opening, and one thing led to another... So here are my Friday Finds:










Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by MizB @ A Daily Rhythm that showcases the books you found and added to your TBR list this week.

What's new in your TBR list? Share in the comments!

1 comment: