Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays #2: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just grab your current read, open to a random page, and share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include spoilers!

My Teaser:

"The sleeping woman will feel nothing the next morning, only a vague sense of unease and the unshakable feeling that someone is watching her. Her anxiety will fade in less than a day and will soon be forgotten."

–Pg. 0 (Hardback), The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.



This is literally from before the first official page. I just started this book so I didn't dare open too far into spoiler-central. Doesn't it sound so intriguing??

What are you reading? Comment with your own teasers! I'm always looking for books to add to my TBR list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment